LIVE, LOVE, LEARN AND GROW
EYFS New Starters
In this section of the website you will find lots of resources to help support you and your child with starting school, whether that be transitioning into our Nursery or Reception class.
We are so pleased that you have chosen our school and that your child will be joining us in the Autumn this year. This is a very exciting time for families and we are looking forward to meeting you all.
As we are sure you are aware, transition may have to be a little different this year, but we will not let that stop us from making sure your child has the best start to joining us at school. To help with the transitioning into our school, this section of the website will contain lots of tools that you can share with your child to help them feel more confident about the school and their new teachers.
Meet the EYFS Team
Miss N Blanchfield Mrs F Jeffels Mrs L Hallahan
EYFS Leader EYFS Teacher Nursery Nurse
Mrs T Marsden Mrs J Dunne
Educational Teaching Assistant Educational Teaching Assistant
Welcome Packs - content will be added shortly...
Starting School Advice
- Toilet Training - Toilet training is an important new skill for children to learn. Here are some top tips on how to get your child toilet trained before they start primary school.
- The Road to School - This tracker helps you and your child to prepare for school.
- Parents’ Guide to the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework - Exciting times ahead for you and your child.
- What to expect, when? Guidance to your child’s learning and development in the early years foundation stage.
- Starting Primary School (Bitesize) - Lots of fantastic videos and advice.
- School Uniform - Only required for Reception. P.E kits will not be needed until the Summer Term.
- Rawcliffe's Uniform Price List - The shop is now open, however there is an option to buy online.
- Our School Day
- Term Dates
- School Meals - Pupils in Reception - Year 2 classes, will automatically receive Government funded Universal Free School Meals, however if you believe you are entitled to free school meals PLEASE still apply as this is of benefit to your child and the school.
- Early Years Pupil Premium Application Form
- Voluntary Contribution Scheme
- Medication Forms
- Join our PFA
EYFS Curriculum Information
Contact us at:
Enquiries to school can be made by telephone, e-mail or post.
Address: St. Patrick's Catholic Primary School,
Nova Lane, Birstall, West Yorkshire, WF17 9LQ
Tel: 01924 423220
Please don't hesitate to contact school if we can help in any way we will be
pleased to do so.