A very warm welcome to St. Patrick's Catholic Primary School, Birstall.
Our school, founded in 1877, has a proud tradition of serving the community of Birstall and surrounding areas with many families sending several generations of children to be nurtured and supported by us. Our primary role is the teaching of the Catholic faith and we do this by placing Christ at the centre of everything we do.
We believe that our school is a special place. Rooted in the Catholic faith our aim is for each child to thrive, achieving their full potential, academically, emotionally, socially and spiritually. We want all our children to find school life interesting, challenging and enjoyable whilst feeling safe, secure and valued.
If you are an existing parent I hope you find this site helps to keep you up to date with school life and if you are a prospective parent I hope it gives you an insight into our school. Please feel free to contact school at any time if you require additional information or arrange to speak to myself by making an appointment through the school office.
Mr. Anthony Rush
Latest School year 2016-2017 Events
- School opens 8.55 a.m.27Feb2017
- Ash Wednesday. EYFS and Key Stage 1 to school. Key Stage 2 to meet at church at 8.45 a.m.01Mar2017
8:45 am - 10:00 am
- World Book Day Children allowed to attend school in character costume02Mar2017
8:55 am - 3:30 pm
- First Reconcilliation Service 10 a.m. in church04Mar2017
10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Penitential Service in school parents welcome to attend16Mar2017
9:15 am - 10:30 am
- First Holy Communion meeting for Yr 3 parents in school. Adults only.16Mar2017
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Yr 5 Re-wind to Easter at St Saviour's Church23Mar2017
1:15 pm - 3:15 pm